Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,961 other subscribers
I’m Not Going To Take Your Rifle Away
This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.
Yep, he told the truth. I’ve still got my rifles.
Just no ammo.
he’s actually right about this, but not because he wouldn’t try if he thought he could.
he wont – his Agencies will.
I’m always perversely attracted to watching the gallery of morons behind him.
It definitely is the only thing worth watching.
I’m always fighting the urge to look at them. It feels like voyeurism—secretly watching people doing something embarrassing and humiliating they should never do in public. Like some of these reality TV shows I’m reading about. Actually, that’s what it is, no?
I figure if they want their 15 minutes of fame, who am I to deny them it? And yea, kind of like the reality shows. (I stay away from the staged ones, but do enjoy Deadliest Catch).
He started to say “assault rifle,” I think, and thought better of it. Turns out he’s been the most successful gun salesman of all time. It’s still hard to find .22 rounds around here, but the shortages seem to be easing.
Yes, As soon as O-Bummer was elected the DEMOCRATS raced out and bought guns.
Every move made against gun ownership sees Democrats buying more guns. Left-Wing Seizes on Gun Control Issue, While Democrats Rush to Buy Guns
Not surprising that The New York Times has been caught lying through its teeth again.
‘High risk’ label from feds puts gun sellers in banks’ crosshairs, hurts business
Obama plan pressures financial institutions
Gun sellers are not the only group targeted: Obama administration extends attacks on farmers by confiscating bank accounts
Operation Choke Point; Go after their bank accounts by intimidating their banks …
He won’t, his minions will, however.
Many on both sides of the debate do not seem to appreciate how this works, how Obama seems to look quite un-involved on thee (and other) matters, and he may even seem to be ‘opposed’ to things like this when they ‘accidentally’ happen out of the blue.
Well, it is on account of the application of “The Limbaugh Theorem” by Barack Hussein Obama, which is to say that Obama has mastered the ability to always be seen as “opposing everything that’s happening, even the things he is causing to happen. He is on a perpetual campaign.”
A variation of the Limbaugh Theorem can be seen in the unfolding scandals now buffeting the administration. According to Rush, “[Obama] gets away with everything precisely by appearing to have no involvement with it … He gets away with not being tied to [the IRS scandal] like he’s not tied to the jobs numbers, he’s not tied to the debt, he’s not tied to the economy. He’s not tied to anything going wrong.”
It would behoove those perceiving themselves to be ‘politically astute’ to understand this concept.
h/t for quotes
Yes, Obama never submits a budget and is alway away playing golf. The REAL Barack Obama (WSJ)