Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved! Sir Charles on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… Sir Charles on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… Ed Darrell on Phil Jones Removing The 1940… gator69 on Christmas Eve 1955 Was Much… transrp on Christmas Eve 1955 Was Much…
Daily Archives: August 1, 2014
We have programs to help out all kinds of troubled people, but what about the climate scientists? All their failed model predictions and death spirals have got to be difficult for them. Not to mention the constant stress of having to … Continue reading
Public Information – NOAA’s National Weather Service h/t to Andy DC
Maximum June/July temperatures in Oklahoma have declined about one degree over the past century, with five of the ten coolest summers occurring since CO2 hit 350 PPM in 1988. Oklahoma’s hottest June/July occurred 80 years ago.
After two hot summers in Oklahoma (2011 and 2012) – scientists announced that Oklahoma was heating out of control, and blamed it on Oklahoma Senator Jim Inhofe.
Progressives believe that it is better to destroy the economy making pointless token gestures, than to do nothing in the face of a 0.0001 mole fraction increase of a harmless, essential trace gas. This is called “The Precautionary Principle” Let’s apply that … Continue reading
According to Governor Jerry Brown, Cancun is getting too hot – causing millions of Mexicans to spend their Christmas Break in Winnipeg. California Governor Jerry Brown: Climate Change Will Drive Millions of People North over the Border | National Review … Continue reading