Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved! Sir Charles on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… Sir Charles on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… Ed Darrell on Phil Jones Removing The 1940…
Daily Archives: August 2, 2014
Recycling of IRS hard drives has boomed since Obama took office. This requires people, and has created at least one green job since 2008.
Arrhenius introduced global warming as a benefit. Only recently did alarmists start their extreme weather BS, and only after the climate quit warming. The Pueblo Leader – Jan 28, 1913 One of the greatest scientists in the world is Arrhenius of Sweden. He is a chemist … Continue reading
The press tells us that the current drought is historic, catastrophic and unprecedented, with about 15% of the country in severe or worse drought. (Note that much of the drought shown in the southwest has actually disappeared since this map … Continue reading
This post is not a joke, but is stunning. The graph below shows the relationship between atmospheric CO2 and the magnitude of USHCN data tampering. There is almost perfect correlation between the amount of CO2 in the atmosphere and how … Continue reading
Obama is also against raising the debt ceiling. He says it is unpatriotic He is also going to reinstate “pay as you go” rules.
CO2 is more powerful than we realized. It actually drives time. This is breathtaking. As CO2 increases, the date also advances. Experts believe that increases in CO2 will force next year to be the largest year ever – beating the old record … Continue reading
Twenty four years ago today, Saddam invaded Kuwait. Bush Sr. responded by sending troops to Saudi Arabia in preparation to bomb Iraq military facilities. Saddam knew what Bush was up to, and responded by taking tens of thousands of European … Continue reading
My fraternity house at ASU didn’t have air conditioning. The swamp coolers kept the temperature around 82 degrees with high humidity. We had soccer practice in the afternoon at 107 degrees. Did anyone care? Of course not. We were on … Continue reading