Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved!
Daily Archives: August 2, 2014
Climate experts now mindlessly blame icebergs calving on global warming, but in 1909 they understood that it was caused by the action of the tide. We now know that the calving of icebergs, as the breaking off of blocks from the … Continue reading
In 2008, Barack Obama promised five million new green jobs. The actual number turned out to be 2,642. In 2008 candidate Barack Obama promised to create 5 million green jobs. He laid out a plan to invest $150 billion over 10 years that would … Continue reading
The US Secretary Of State says that a 0.0001 mole fraction increase of an essential trace gas is the greatest threat humans have ever faced. One hundred years ago, war was raging in Europe, with thousands of people dying every … Continue reading
The Illinois State Climatologist says July was the coldest on record The state climatologist says last month’s relative chilly temperatures tied the record for the coolest July in recorded Illinois history. And as data are revised he says it’s likely … Continue reading
TimesMachine: December 21, 1930 – NYTimes.com
TimesMachine: January 28, 1934 – NYTimes.com
NOAA and NASA say that Earth is the hottest on record, yet the amount of sea ice on Earth is the highest since 1996, and the sixth highest on record. Polar amplification is a fundamental tenet of global warming theory, … Continue reading
It is easy for us laymen to become confused by the words of scientists. For example, when Nobel Laureate Albert Arnold Gore predicted an ice-free Arctic in 2014, what he really meant was 2014 would be the summer when Arctic sea ice … Continue reading