Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved! Sir Charles on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… Sir Charles on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… Ed Darrell on Phil Jones Removing The 1940…
Daily Archives: August 3, 2014
The New York Times wasn’t always quite as sensitive over what they said about Native Americans. You might notice a subtle difference in tone.
The world’s greatest climatologist is James Hansen, who says that parts of Manhattan will be underwater by 2008. While doing research 12 or 13 years ago, I met Jim Hansen, the scientist who in 1988 predicted the greenhouse effect before … Continue reading
USHCN raw monthly data (which is not really raw and already tampered) shows a long term cooling trend in the US. The USHCN V1 adjustments just weren’t getting the job done, and weren’t able to keep up with the cooling … Continue reading
Alabama Power Co. will cut its workforce in half at its Plant Greene County by 2016 as it eliminates coal-burning units there. The action is because of new federal mandates to close coal-burning units at power plants, Alabama Power said … Continue reading
The Government Understands That Before You Can Exterminate A Population, First You Have To Take Their Guns And Ammo Away
Yesterday I published this graph, showing almost perfect correlation between USHCN adjustments and NOAA atmospheric CO2 numbers. Raw: ftp://ftp.ncdc.noaa.gov/pub/data/ushcn/v2.5/ushcn.tavg.latest.raw.tar.gz Final: ftp://ftp.ncdc.noaa.gov/pub/data/ushcn/v2.5/ushcn.tavg.latest.FLs.52i.tar.gz I have long wondered why USHCN adjustments are increasing exponentially. They are now nearly 1.5F total. According to USHCN V1 documentation, … Continue reading
In case you were wondering why Boehner hasn’t done anything to stop Obama the past six years. An intelligently written press release would say : The president has failed to enforce existing law, and is instead threatening to take new illegal executive … Continue reading
Could global warming bring surfing to the Arctic? – Telegraph Blogs