Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved!
Daily Archives: August 3, 2014
The New York Times wasn’t always quite as sensitive over what they said about Native Americans. You might notice a subtle difference in tone.
The world’s greatest climatologist is James Hansen, who says that parts of Manhattan will be underwater by 2008. While doing research 12 or 13 years ago, I met Jim Hansen, the scientist who in 1988 predicted the greenhouse effect before … Continue reading
USHCN raw monthly data (which is not really raw and already tampered) shows a long term cooling trend in the US. The USHCN V1 adjustments just weren’t getting the job done, and weren’t able to keep up with the cooling … Continue reading
Alabama Power Co. will cut its workforce in half at its Plant Greene County by 2016 as it eliminates coal-burning units there. The action is because of new federal mandates to close coal-burning units at power plants, Alabama Power said … Continue reading
The Government Understands That Before You Can Exterminate A Population, First You Have To Take Their Guns And Ammo Away
Yesterday I published this graph, showing almost perfect correlation between USHCN adjustments and NOAA atmospheric CO2 numbers. Raw: ftp://ftp.ncdc.noaa.gov/pub/data/ushcn/v2.5/ushcn.tavg.latest.raw.tar.gz Final: ftp://ftp.ncdc.noaa.gov/pub/data/ushcn/v2.5/ushcn.tavg.latest.FLs.52i.tar.gz I have long wondered why USHCN adjustments are increasing exponentially. They are now nearly 1.5F total. According to USHCN V1 documentation, … Continue reading
In case you were wondering why Boehner hasn’t done anything to stop Obama the past six years. An intelligently written press release would say : The president has failed to enforce existing law, and is instead threatening to take new illegal executive … Continue reading
Could global warming bring surfing to the Arctic? – Telegraph Blogs