Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved! Sir Charles on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… Sir Charles on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… Ed Darrell on Phil Jones Removing The 1940…
Daily Archives: August 4, 2014
Why Arctic sea ice will vanish in 2013 | Sierra Club Canada
1964 If we lose freedom here, there’s no place to escape to. This is the last stand on earth. This is the issue of this election: Whether we believe in our capacity for self-government or whether we abandon the American … Continue reading
In 1922, you could sail north of 81N in ice-free water docs.lib.noaa.gov/rescue/mwr/050/mwr-050-11-0589a.pdf This year you couldn’t make it to 80N in ice-free water N_daily_extent.png (420×500) There was no sea ice on the North Coast of Spitsbergen in 1922, even during … Continue reading
Outside of the West Coast, there is very little forest fire activity in the US this year. Burn acreage is much less than half of normal. National Interagency Fire Center
Heavy rains in the southwest have left little of the US in drought. Look for the press to ignore this story. Intellicast – Weekly Precipitation in United States
Thousands stranded, at least 1 killed by Southern California mudslides | Fox News
Forty-five years ago NASA could send people to the moon. They can’t do that any more, but they can generate fraudulent climate data much faster than previous generations could have ever dreamed of.
ADELAIDE is waking up to its coldest August morning since 1888. Adelaide is waking up to its coldest August morning for 126 years | The Advertiser h/t to Andy Oz
August temperatures in Arkansas have been declining for 120 years, with this year obliterating all cold records – so far.