Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved!
Daily Archives: August 8, 2014
The Guardian maintains a good old-fashioned Soviet style consensus, by simply silencing any dissent. 07 August 2014 2:46pm
40 years ago we had a president abusing power, Arctic sea ice cover was about the same as now, and the climate was crazy due to global cooling.
President Obama Has Ended the War in Iraq | The White House And today …..
NOAA/NASA are making moves towards claiming that 2014 is the hottest year ever, based on their bogus surface temperatures. More accurate satellite data shows 2014 as quite ordinary, and 0.4C below the hottest year of 1998. rss_monthly_msu_amsu_channel_tlt_anomalies_land_and_ocean_v03_3.txt NASA knows that satellite data is more … Continue reading
October temperatures in the forecast – well before Labor Day 10-Day Temperature Outlook for the Conterminous U.S.
I make up for my low electricity usage by doing all of my local transport on a bicycle, which increases my CO2 respiration.
Progressives demonstrate on a daily basis that they are complete morons and have absolutely no understanding of what is going on around them.
Every year, the surface of Greenland’s ice sheet gains a massive amount of ice. Experts report this massive gain as a “meltdown.” Greenland Ice Sheet Surface Mass Budget: DMI