Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved!
Daily Archives: August 9, 2014
The drop in sea ice area from 1979 to 2006 was caused by global warming melting the Arctic, and the rise back to 1979 levels since 2007 was also caused by global warming changing wind Antarctic patterns – and freshening … Continue reading
“We Have Nothing To Fear But Fear Itself” Franklin Roosevelt said that, and no truer words were ever spoken. Government controls people through fear, in order to convince them to give up their money and freedom. Here are a few examples: I … Continue reading
After 35 years of unprecedented melting, global sea ice area is the same as 35 years ago. Over the past 18 months, global sea ice area has been above normal 70% of the time, and is averaging 3,500 Manhattans above normal. arctic.atmos.uiuc.edu/cryosphere/timeseries.global.anom.1979-2008
TimesMachine: August 13, 1934 – NYTimes.com
So far this August, 78% of the US has been below normal temperature, with the central part of the country 6-8 degrees below normal. MonthTDeptUS.png (688×531) During August 1936, almost 100% of the US was above normal temperature, with the central … Continue reading
Nobel Prize winner Al Gore says the Arctic will be ice free in a few weeks, but Environment Canada shows both ends of the Northwest Passage blocked with ice. Ninety-seven percent of climate experts agree with Al Gore, so the … Continue reading
Yesterday reached 80 degrees in Calrinda, Iowa – but 80 years ago in 1934, it was 34 degrees warmer at 114 degrees. August 8, 1934 was one of the hottest days in US history, with many midwestern stations over 110 degrees. … Continue reading
Since the same date in 2011, the amount of 4/5 year old ice in the Arctic has increased by 71%. Experts say that the Arctic is melting down.
NSIDC shows thick multi-year ice right up to the coast of Alaska. Excellent conditions for progressives to take their Northwest passage cruise.