Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved! Sir Charles on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… Sir Charles on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… Ed Darrell on Phil Jones Removing The 1940… gator69 on Christmas Eve 1955 Was Much… transrp on Christmas Eve 1955 Was Much…
Daily Archives: August 9, 2014
Since the same date in 2011, the amount of 4/5 year old ice in the Arctic has increased by 71%. Experts say that the Arctic is melting down.
NSIDC shows thick multi-year ice right up to the coast of Alaska. Excellent conditions for progressives to take their Northwest passage cruise.
In 1961, there was a unanimous consensus for global cooling The 1975 National Academy of Sciences report showed this cooling. NCAR showed this cooling NOAA showed this cooling in both Radiosonde and surface data Hadley still shows this cooling in … Continue reading
Two years ago, I caught NSIDC pulling a fast one in their sea ice graphs. A few hours before the Arctic extent line was about to cross the 1979-2000 mean line, they changed their plotting scheme to use a five day trailing average for … Continue reading
I was shocked to learn that the entire basis of climate alarmism, is models which extremely over-predict warming in the tropical troposphere. Thoughts and plots about the tropical tropospheric hot spot. Carl Mears, Remote Sensing Systems it is obvious that … Continue reading
In 1950, the scientific consensus was that continents don’t move, and that there was life on Mars TimesMachine: June 25, 1950 – NYTimes.com TimesMachine: May 8, 1958 – NYTimes.com