Government experts tell us that the weather is getting hotter and more extreme, because it is their job to lie about the climate. Their job keeps getting tougher.
- The US is currently experiencing the longest stretch of years (almost 9) without a major (category 3-5) hurricane strike.
- US tornadoes have been record low, or near record low for the past three years
- Global temperatures have been flat for 18 years
- US temperatures (before data tampering) have been declining for 90 years
- Winter snow cover has been increasing across the northern hemisphere, to record levels over the past decade.
- The amount of old thick ice in the Arctic has nearly doubled over the past three years
- Antarctic sea ice is at record high levels
- The US is having one of the coldest years on record.
- Except for the west coast, the US is almost drought and fire free this summer.