Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,969 other subscribers
Daily Archives: August 13, 2014
Al Gore predicted an ice free Arctic in 2014. He was close, and it appears that he will only miss by a little more than the area of Antarctica
On a hot day in 1988, Hansen told this to the US Congress His Bold Statement Transforms the Debate On Greenhouse Effect By JOHN NOBLE WILFORD Published: August 23, 1988 He held up one die representing the climate for the period … Continue reading
NCDC has turned Maryland’s sixth coldest January-July into the 36th coldest, through a spectacular hockey stick of adjustments. The measured data before tampering looks like this – sixth coldest since 1895. The graph below shows how they accomplished this feat, by … Continue reading
Hillary Clinton is now trying to distance herself from the disastrous presidency of Barack Obama – which she was a key enabler of. She is hoping to make herself more popular by piling disloyalty on top of dishonesty and incompetence … Continue reading
Six months ago, the Secretary of State announced that 0.0001 mole fraction Mann-made CO2 was the greatest threat, ever. Secretary of State John Kerry called on all nations to respond to “the greatest challenge of our generation.” Kerry, speaking before college … Continue reading
In 1975, climatologists were trying to warn politicians to take action against global cooling. Foolishly, the politicians turned a deaf ear, and refused to take even simple remedial steps like melting the Arctic with black soot.
During the first week of July, I predicted that Arctic sea ice extent was about to take a sharp turn towards the median. This was based on very simple geometry, geography, current ice conditions and the weather forecast. Our friends … Continue reading
ASPEN, Colo. — President Jimmy Carter called a tax on carbon emissions “the only reasonable approach” to combating climate change during an appearance here Tuesday, but lamented that even piecemeal actions are unlikely to get through a divided Congress. Carter, 89, … Continue reading
WordPress keeps making their interface worse and worse. Today they took a giant step back to about 1985, by completely eliminating WYSIWYG from their editing forms.