Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved!
Daily Archives: August 13, 2014
Al Gore predicted an ice free Arctic in 2014. He was close, and it appears that he will only miss by a little more than the area of Antarctica
On a hot day in 1988, Hansen told this to the US Congress His Bold Statement Transforms the Debate On Greenhouse Effect By JOHN NOBLE WILFORD Published: August 23, 1988 He held up one die representing the climate for the period … Continue reading
NCDC has turned Maryland’s sixth coldest January-July into the 36th coldest, through a spectacular hockey stick of adjustments. The measured data before tampering looks like this – sixth coldest since 1895. The graph below shows how they accomplished this feat, by … Continue reading
Hillary Clinton is now trying to distance herself from the disastrous presidency of Barack Obama – which she was a key enabler of. She is hoping to make herself more popular by piling disloyalty on top of dishonesty and incompetence … Continue reading
Six months ago, the Secretary of State announced that 0.0001 mole fraction Mann-made CO2 was the greatest threat, ever. Secretary of State John Kerry called on all nations to respond to “the greatest challenge of our generation.” Kerry, speaking before college … Continue reading
In 1975, climatologists were trying to warn politicians to take action against global cooling. Foolishly, the politicians turned a deaf ear, and refused to take even simple remedial steps like melting the Arctic with black soot.
During the first week of July, I predicted that Arctic sea ice extent was about to take a sharp turn towards the median. This was based on very simple geometry, geography, current ice conditions and the weather forecast. Our friends … Continue reading
ASPEN, Colo. — President Jimmy Carter called a tax on carbon emissions “the only reasonable approach” to combating climate change during an appearance here Tuesday, but lamented that even piecemeal actions are unlikely to get through a divided Congress. Carter, 89, … Continue reading
WordPress keeps making their interface worse and worse. Today they took a giant step back to about 1985, by completely eliminating WYSIWYG from their editing forms.