Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved!
Daily Archives: August 15, 2014
Scientists love of decimating raptor populations extends back to long before they discovered wind farms.
For the first time in science history, I have been able to distinguish between natural sea level rise, and Mann-made sea level rise. I accomplished this through careful research into the standard practices used by climate scientists looking for attention and … Continue reading
Police are being trained to shoot children using these “no hesitation” targets. Apparently the training works, because last night a Virginia cop shot his 16 year old daughter – who was sneaking back into the house after being out with … Continue reading
This video explains the difference between “shaken” ice melt and “stirred” ice melt.
In 1935, scientists understood that Arctic ice was controlled by the Atlantic Ocean, and planned for regular freight and passenger traffic through the Northeast Passage TimesMachine: September 22, 1935 – NYTimes.com
Scientists are starting to admit that glaciers have been melting for over 150 years, but say it was “natural” melting as opposed to Mann-made melting. Scientists found that while much of the melting a century or more ago was most probably … Continue reading
Ezra Levant is the most insightful political commentator on the planet, and I had the opportunity last month to chat with him about my work, . The great climate debate : Prime time : SunNews Video Gallery
Amundsen saw the Northwest Passage open in 1904 FRANCE HONORS AMUNDSEN. – Explorer Says Northwest Passage Is Not Practicable for Trade. – View Article – NYTimes.com This year it is closed The tardy opening of the Northwest Passage, and the … Continue reading
A leaked document from the Department of Homeland Security’s Office of Intelligence and Analysis predicts increased “anti-government violence over the next year.” The document says the inspiration for violence is Cliven Bundy’s Bunkerville standoff with the Bureau of Land Management … Continue reading
Andrew Freedman says that four inches of rain in Detroit 2014 proves global warming. In 1942, with CO2 at 310 PPM, Pennsylvania received 30 inches of rain in 4-1/2 hours. Extreme Weather: A Guide & Record Book – Christopher C. … Continue reading