Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,970 other followers
Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved!
Daily Archives: August 16, 2014
If you are progressive, you think that Rob Ford should be financially coerced out of office by the city council for drug abuse, and you also believe that it is felony for a governor to use veto power to force out … Continue reading
The image below animates NSIDC’s ice age maps since mid-summer 2012, and shows how a huge mass of old, thick ice has moved into the western Arctic over the past two years. This puts Arctic alarmism on the endangered species or extinction list. … Continue reading
Nights have been cold here in Maryland this summer, the second coldest on record going back to 1895. I have been waiting for it to warm up in the mornings before I take the dogs out, with low temperatures near … Continue reading
Green shows gain since August 15, 2012. Red shows loss.
Arctic sea ice area on August 15 was just below 2006, and within one standard deviation of the 1979-2014 mean. Up 51% since 2012. arctic.atmos.uiuc.edu/cryosphere/timeseries.anom.1979-2008
The area of sea ice on Earth on August 14 was 8th highest on record, and the highest in 14 years. arctic.atmos.uiuc.edu/cryosphere/timeseries.global.anom.1979-2008
Texas Governor Rick Perry was indicted by the usual band of Austin criminals, for threatening to use a veto. The Democratic scum in Austin have a long history of abusing the legal system to target political opponents, along the same … Continue reading
Arctic Sea Ice Gone in Summer Within Five Years?
We are all familiar with this NASA graph, which forms the basis of the hockey stick. It shows about 1.2C warming from 1880 to 1998. Fig.A.gif (656×446) But their graphs didn’t always look like this. In 1999 they showed no … Continue reading
The only goal so far this season was scored by a Korean, who was raised in Australia and plays in Wales. And Rooney’s hair transplant is falling out.