Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved! Sir Charles on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… Sir Charles on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… Ed Darrell on Phil Jones Removing The 1940… gator69 on Christmas Eve 1955 Was Much… transrp on Christmas Eve 1955 Was Much…
Daily Archives: August 17, 2014
NOAA claims that 2012 had the largest area of hot temperatures on record in the US, by a wide margin. High and Low Temperatures | Climate Change | US EPA 2012 wasn’t even close. 1936 and 1934 both had much more … Continue reading
So far this year more than 100 black people have been murdered by other blacks – just in Chicago alone. If you are a white progressive, you don’t talk about that – because it doesn’t give you an opportunity to … Continue reading
Before I became an evil big tobacco planet destroying climate skeptic, I was one of the “ecologists” testifying in favor of the Escalante Wilderness in 1972. Roads are a problem for wilderness areas, but the wilderness areas where I worked … Continue reading
We have gotten used to a very cool, wet Midwestern US – but it wasn’t always like that. Eighty years ago there was blistering heat, and a drought which wrecked almost the entire corn crop.
The family of Whitetails across the street has finally gotten used to me and the dogs, and no longer put their tails up or run away. Some days they let us walk within about 20 feet of them. I dread … Continue reading
According to this EPA document, only 50% of the US was unusually hot in 1936, and 60% of the US was hot in 2012. High and Low Temperatures | Climate Change | US EPA This document was derived from NOAA’s … Continue reading