Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved! Sir Charles on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… Sir Charles on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… Ed Darrell on Phil Jones Removing The 1940… gator69 on Christmas Eve 1955 Was Much… transrp on Christmas Eve 1955 Was Much…
Daily Archives: August 19, 2014
I started my first programming class at ASU 40 years ago this week. There were about 400 people in the class, competing for the one computer on campus with all the other computer users. That was the hottest summer on … Continue reading
Antarctica has record sea ice. The Arctic has seen a record gain in sea ice, and just had its first or second coldest summer on record. http://ocean.dmi.dk/arctic/meant80n.uk.php Meanwhile, NCDC and NASA are trying to claim that Earth is having one … Continue reading
Most of the glaciers in Antarctica were shrinking 100 years ago, during NASA’s coldest years ever. At the time, climate experts didn’t lie about it though. They explained that the shrinking glaciers were due to the cold. Strange to say, … Continue reading
The Whole Foods Market in Columbia, MD opens tomorrow morning at 9AM, Look for the old guy on a bicycle. It is right next to the lake. https://firstname.lastname@example.org,-76.857632,16z
Within a week, a cyclone will be spreading Arctic sea ice, and extent will flat line or increase.
Arctic sea ice area is up 55% since the same date 2012 Green shows ice gain, red shows ice loss.