Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved! Sir Charles on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… Sir Charles on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… Ed Darrell on Phil Jones Removing The 1940…
Daily Archives: August 20, 2014
Check out the view at our brand new Whole Foods Market in Columbia, MD. What a fabulous place!
After learning about the great joys of living in Islamic dominated countries, it becomes clear why progressive European governments have set down the path to become Muslim dominated within a generation.
My Begonia appears to have survived NOAA’s hottest and most extreme year on record!
Yesterday, readers taught me that I shouldn’t enjoy life because I blog too much I shouldn’t enjoy soccer I shouldn’t enjoy the opening of Whole Foods today. See – I don’t have a TV so I don’t know which things I … Continue reading
Progressives tell us that all of creation is accidental, and the result of entropy and disorder. “the scientist’s religious feeling takes the form of a rapturous amazement at the harmony of natural law, which reveals an intelligence of such superiority … Continue reading
With the prospect of a Nationals/Orioles World Series looming, I am reminded of the last similar series in 1989 between the Giants and the A’s. Almost everyone left work early which saved hundreds of lives – because the Earthquake hit right … Continue reading
In 1904, the Northwest Passage was open – near the bottom of the hockey stick. FRANCE HONORS AMUNDSEN. – Explorer Says Northwest Passage Is Not Practicable for Trade. – View Article – NYTimes.com According to our impeccably honest friends at … Continue reading
ISIS beheads missing American journalist James Wright Foley | Mail Online
After the Trayvon Martin shooting, President Obama told us that his opinion about the case was based on the color of his skin. In March of 2012, Obama would step in it again. Before all the facts were known, the president injected race … Continue reading