Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved!
Daily Archives: August 22, 2014
The US Midwest is having its coolest summer, after its second coldest winter on record. During the winter of 1932, the average temperature was above freezing.
Ninety-five degree days used to be fairly common in the midwest, but they rarely happen any more. So far this year there have only 23 reported – the lowest on record. In 1936, they had 6,509 90F (35C) readings.
We would all be freezing and starving in the dark, and society would collapse into Armageddon within a week or two. Every tree would get cut down, and cannibalism would become the new normal. Sort of like the federal government plan … Continue reading
US measured temperature data (blue below) shows that we have been cooling for nearly a century. But the temperatures reported by NCDC (red below) show the opposite, that the US is warming. Measured : ushcn.tavg.latest.raw.tar.gz Reported : ushcn.tavg.latest.FLs.52i.tar.gz The animation below … Continue reading
Rioters and looters are working hard this week in Missouri to convince everyone that they are not violent criminals, and the Attorney General has traveled there to show his support
Powered By Brawndo!
The US is having its coolest summer on record, after one of the coldest winters. Heidi Cullen says we are burning up, and anyone who disagrees should be decertified.
James Hansen will likely go down as the most laughable scientist in history