Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved!
Daily Archives: August 23, 2014
Laurel, Maryland is just down the road. They have recorded three 90 degree days this year – the fewest on record. The average number per year is 29, with a peak of 68 in the year 1900.
Birthers are those disgusting people who claim that Barack Obama was born in Kenya, in order to gain political or economic advantage. The original birther seems to have been Barack Obama, who apparently told his literary agents in 1991 that he was … Continue reading
Jose’s Spanish team of the north is playing well.
Reader daveandrews723 got this E-Mail from Reto Ruedy at GISS It is true that our estimates for the global mean temperature anomalies occasionally change, since we base them on the best currently available data; those do change with time as records … Continue reading
This week in 1954, Boston’s Old North Church was damaged by hurricane Carol. Another major (category 3-5) hurricane hit New England ten days later. There have been no major hurricanes in New England since.
At the end of another long hot summer in Greenland, the research station in the center of the ice cap is nearly buried in new snow which accumulated over the summer summit:status:webcam Climate experts tell the press that Greenland is … Continue reading
Climate experts say that Northeast and Northwest Passages are open for business, but neither will open up this year. icen2014082118_2014082900_039_arcticicen.001.gif (754×666)
In 1998, Gavin warned us that climate data sets will be “distorted and twisted beyond all usefulness” Eos, Vol. 79, No. 28, July 14, 1998 Unless we are vigilant, “data sets” will evolve and data that have been so painstakingly collected … Continue reading
The climate left Australia a while back, and now resides in Seattle. Mass: This Summer, One Of Hottest On Record, Is What Global Warming Feels Like | KPLU News for Seattle and the Northwest
THE Bureau of Meteorology has been accused of manipulating historic temperature records to fit a predetermined view of global warming. Researcher Jennifer Marohasy claims the adjusted records resemble “propaganda” rather than science. Dr Marohasy has analysed the raw data from … Continue reading