Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved! Sir Charles on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… Sir Charles on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… Ed Darrell on Phil Jones Removing The 1940…
Daily Archives: August 24, 2014
Global temperature shows no correlation with CO2, so scientists make up some crap about heat hiding in the Pacific Atlantic Ocean What is completely clear in paleo data, is that the cart is pulling the horse – and the horse … Continue reading
NASA knows that climate change is real, because trace amounts of a colorless, odorless, normally undetectable gas have risen. It is difficult to comprehend how anyone can be that stupid. Climate Change: Evidence I have discovered an even better correlation. Perfect in fact. As … Continue reading
We all owe Fred Singer and Bill Gray a debt of gratitude for keeping sanity in the climate discussion over the past four decades.
The experiential part has to do with a drumbeat of climate-related disasters around the world, all actively reported by the news media: hurricanes and tornadoes, droughts and wildfires, extreme heat waves and equally extreme cold, rising sea levels and floods. … Continue reading
Sixty years ago, New England was about to get slammed by two major (category 3-5) hurricanes in a row. They were the last major hurricanes to hit New England. If this happened today, climate scientists like James Hansen and Kevin … Continue reading
The school year is beginning, and no student has experienced Al Gore’s inconvenient truth during their lifetime. But almost all have suffered through his sci-fi flick. Wood for Trees: Interactive Graphs By the time the hiatus ends, many of them may be grandparents. … Continue reading