Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,968 other followers
Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved!
Daily Archives: August 25, 2014
In the 1950’s the US averaged about one major hurricane strike per year. Now we average zero per year. HURDAT Re-analysis Chronological List of All Hurricanes
Climate experts told us that global warming would cause the US to be devastated by hurricanes. US hurricane strikes peaked in the 1880’s, are down 29% since the 1870’s and currently the lowest on record. [There was an error in the … Continue reading
They Should Have Listened To The “Breathtakingly Ignorant Deranged Blogger Second Stupidest Man On The Internet”
Rumor has it that I predicted last year that the Northwest Passage would not open this year. No NW Passage in 2014 – TO MUCH ICE FORECAST – CANADA TO PUT ICEBREAKERS INTO SERVICE? Looks like some creative editing, because … Continue reading
Nobel Laureate Al Gore predicted the Arctic would be ice-free this summer. He only missed by the area of Europe and California combined.
President Grover Cleveland dedicated the Washington Monument in 1888 to celebrate the father of our country. It was the world’s tallest building at the time, and an unbelievable engineering feat. First thing Obama did as president, was go on a … Continue reading
Lincoln said : government of the people, by the people, for the people, shall not perish from the earth Obama said : I have a pen and a phone I am president. I can do whatever I want I don’t … Continue reading
Arctic sea ice area will flat line in a few days, and is very close to the minimum for the summer.