Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved! Sir Charles on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… Sir Charles on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… Ed Darrell on Phil Jones Removing The 1940…
Daily Archives: August 26, 2014
After complaining about the insane drivers out here this morning, I heard this on WTOP this driving home this evening. A new survey by Allstate rated DC area drivers third worst in the country after Worcester and Boston, MA The best … Continue reading
For the second day in a row, there has been essentially no change in Arctic sea ice. Red shows loss since yesterday, green shows gain.
You simply can’t make up the stupidity level on display at the New York Times While levels worldwide are expected to rise an average of two to three feet by 2100, they could surge more than six feet along the … Continue reading
HEADS need to start rolling at the Australian Bureau of Meteorology. The senior management have tried to cover-up serious tampering that has occurred with the temperatures at an experimental farm near Rutherglen in Victoria. Retired scientist Dr Bill Johnston used … Continue reading
SWIFTER WARMING OF GLOBE FORESEEN By PHILIP SHABECOFF, Special to the New York Times Published: June 11, 1986 Dr. James E. Hansen of the Goddard Space Flight Center’s Institute for Space Studies said research by his institute showed that because … Continue reading
In case you forgot for a minute that we are dealing with utter morons. EARTH’S CLIMATIC CRISIS EXAMINED BY ‘NOVA’ By HERBERT MITGANG Published: June 24, 1986 PICKING up where a high-school chemistry class might end, ”Nova,” the public-broadcasting science series, offers … Continue reading
In 1907, the US Weather Bureau discussed tampering with meteorological data. They described it as a crime, and said that it was up to the “independent press” (i.e. bloggers) to repress all “cheats and hoaxes” and “defend the truth and the … Continue reading
From The NASA web site Certain facts about Earth’s climate are not in dispute: The heat-trapping nature of carbon dioxide and other gases was demonstrated in the mid-19th century.2Their ability to affect the transfer of infrared energy through the atmosphere … Continue reading
Shortly after the first moon landing, Hurricane Camille devastated the Gulf Coast with sustained winds in excess of 190 MPH. This apartment complex disappeared during the storm. This photo was taken by one of the satellites which Arctic scientists pretend … Continue reading