Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,968 other followers
Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved!
Daily Archives: August 28, 2014
2001 : World Trade Center attacked – Americans beg for more surveillance and less freedom. Patriot Act passed a few weeks later. 2013 : Snowden makes people aware that they are being spied on by their own government. Americans demand less surveillance. … Continue reading
NAVAJO MESSAGE TO THE MOON When NASA was preparing for the Apollo Project, it took the astronauts to a Navajo reservation in Arizona for training. One day, a Navajo elder and his son came across the space crew walking among … Continue reading
I take the dogs for an hour long walk every night, and get to enjoy this I almost never see any other people on the trails, but I do see lots of TV lights flickering in the windows of houses. … Continue reading
h/t to Andy Oz
When we lived in Mountain View in the late 1990’s, my wife used to hang out with Russians in Rengstorf Park during the day. They told her that the US was wonderful – they didn’t have to work, and were able … Continue reading
Obama science czar John Holdren says US forest fires doubled this decade, when in fact they did the exact opposite. They have declined by more than 50% This summer has been very wet in most of the west, and there … Continue reading
Californians already pay the nation’s second highest gas tax at 68 cents a gallon — and now it will go up again in January to pay for a first-in-the-nation climate change law. When gas prices go up, motorists typically blame … Continue reading
This is the Citarum River in Indonesia This is CO2 being emitted from the Buckeye coal fired power plant in Colorado Which one do green focus on? They focus on the invisible non-pollutant, instead of the actual critical pollution problem.
What goes around, comes around. I was riding my bicycle back from the gym tonight and saw a White Tail doe and her two small fawns (a new group I hadn’t seen before) wanting to cross the road. I stopped about … Continue reading