Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,970 other followers
Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved!
Daily Archives: August 30, 2014
Americans are about 100 times more likely to be killed by a car, than by a bullet from a rifle. Americans are about 5,000 times more likely to be injured by a car, than by a bullet from a rifle. … Continue reading
Surveillance video from an Ohio Walmart shows that a man fatally shot by police earlier this month had his back to officers and was talking on a cell phone, an attorney for the man’s family says. John Crawford III … Continue reading
Eighty years ago, nearly 80% of the US was experiencing drought. Now that number is less than 15%.
On Thursday night, I drove to the gas station and was listening to a show on C-SPAN radio about NSA data gathering phone metadata. A lawyer (not sure who she was) said that it was illegal, and cited that the American Revolution was largely … Continue reading
Climate scientists love 1979, and normally begin their graphs there – because it was the coldest winter in US history and had peak Arctic sea sea ice. I am often accused of cherry-picking for including data prior to 1979.
Before 1960, afternoons over 40ºC (104ºF) were fairly common in the US, but they rarely happen any more.
President Barack Obama says that he has terrorists “on the run.” What he didn’t say was that the ISIS young dreamers were running towards our open southern border. Jeddah (Saudi Arabia) (AFP) – King Abdullah of Saudi Arabia has warned that … Continue reading
Arctic sea ice area is just below the 2006 minimum, 5% ahead of last year, and 54% ahead of 2012. My forecast is for little change over the next week. arctic.atmos.uiuc.edu/cryosphere/timeseries.anom.1979-2008