Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved!
Daily Archives: September 1, 2014
Think of the Colorado River. If a lot of snow falls one winter, then six months later there will be a lot of water in the river. If the following winter there is little snow, the response six months later … Continue reading
A few days ago, people were trying to claim that the Northwest Passage is open. Some people might get lucky and get through the ice, but the passage is definitely not “open.”
JAXA shows an increase in sea ice extent since yesterday. This is the first time since 2006 which this has occurred so early in the autumn (today being the first day.) JAXA ice extent is 3% higher than last year, and 49% higher than … Continue reading
Obama has opened the borders to millions of undocumented low wage earners and welfare recipients, then he blames low wages on Texas. His goal is always to create discord and strife, and pin the blame for the mess he is … Continue reading
The Milwaukee Journal – Google News Archive Search In 1986, Hansen told Congress that the US had warmed 1-2 degrees since 1958, but his own graph showed no warming since 1958, and cooling since the 1930s. NASA GISS: Science Briefs: … Continue reading
Some parts of Greenland have gained more than a metre of ice over the past 365 days, and more than 90% of the ice sheet has seen a net gain (accumulation minus melt) in surface ice. Experts and journalists who … Continue reading
Pacific islands growing, not sinking Climate scientists have expressed surprise at findings that many low-lying Pacific islands are growing, not sinking. Islands in Tuvalu, Kiribati and the Federated States of Micronesia are among those which have grown, largely due to … Continue reading
Climategate scientists said they wanted to get rid of the 1940’s blip, and they did. They don’t want people to know what the climate was like in the past, because it wrecks their story and exposes their graphs as complete … Continue reading
German researchers have established the height of the Greenland and Antarctic ice caps with greater precision than ever before. The new maps they have produced show that the ice is melting at an unprecedented rate. The maps, produced with a … Continue reading