Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Daily Archives: September 3, 2014
Bookmark this classic 1995 article in the Canberra Times. This guy had the entire scam nailed from day one. To conclude that CO2 emissions are a threat to the environment would be doubtful and premature. Only a closer examination of the … Continue reading
By: Seth Borenstein The Associated Press, Published on Tue Sep 02 2014 WASHINGTON—As the world gets warmer, parts of North America, Europe and Asia could see more frequent and stronger visits of cold air, a new study says. Researchers say … Continue reading
Long-lost satellite data reveal new insights to climate change Once stashed in warehouses in Maryland and North Carolina, images and video captured from orbit by some of NASA’s first environmental satellites in the mid-1960s are now yielding a trove of … Continue reading
The Bathurst, NSW gaol kept temperature records from 1858 to 1983. Temperatures declined steadily during that period, as did the frequency of 100 degree days – which used to be quite common.
COI | Centre for Ocean and Ice | Danmarks Meteorologiske Institut