Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved!
Daily Archives: September 3, 2014
Bookmark this classic 1995 article in the Canberra Times. This guy had the entire scam nailed from day one. To conclude that CO2 emissions are a threat to the environment would be doubtful and premature. Only a closer examination of the … Continue reading
By: Seth Borenstein The Associated Press, Published on Tue Sep 02 2014 WASHINGTON—As the world gets warmer, parts of North America, Europe and Asia could see more frequent and stronger visits of cold air, a new study says. Researchers say … Continue reading
Long-lost satellite data reveal new insights to climate change Once stashed in warehouses in Maryland and North Carolina, images and video captured from orbit by some of NASA’s first environmental satellites in the mid-1960s are now yielding a trove of … Continue reading
The Bathurst, NSW gaol kept temperature records from 1858 to 1983. Temperatures declined steadily during that period, as did the frequency of 100 degree days – which used to be quite common.
COI | Centre for Ocean and Ice | Danmarks Meteorologiske Institut
January of 1896 was the hottest month in Australia’s history, with many consecutive days over 120 degrees at Gundabooka – near Bourke. Mark Twain joked that it was very close to hell. TimesMachine: August 18, 1896 – NYTimes.com Summer temperatures in … Continue reading
Zeke insists that temperature anomalies will produce different patterns for the US than absolute temperatures. So I tried it out. The anomaly graph is almost identical. This is calculated by averaging the daily anomalies of the min/max thermometer readings from each station … Continue reading
Days in Australia over 100 degrees used to be much more common. Australia’s hottest year was 1878.