Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved! Sir Charles on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… Sir Charles on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… Ed Darrell on Phil Jones Removing The 1940…
Daily Archives: September 4, 2014
If there were few greenhouse gases (like Antarctica) LW radiation would easily escape the earth’s atmosphere and temperatures would be much colder. The presence of greenhouse gases makes it more difficult for LW radiation to escape, which forces the atmosphere to … Continue reading
The RCGS/La SGRC on Twitter: The #VSExpedition team rescued a trapped boat from ice & lurking polar bears!
The US has been having one of its coldest years on record, and the cold is forecast to return in spectacular fashion in about a week. 10-Day Temperature Outlook for the Conterminous U.S.
Anyone who lives in a cold climate knows that a cloudy night will feel much warmer than a clear night at the same temperature. This is because of downwelling longwave radiation from the clouds – i.e. the Greenhouse Effect. H2O … Continue reading
GHCN thermometer data shows Bathurst cooling 1.3C/century from 1910 to 1983, yet NASA shows Bathurst warming by 0.3C/century over that same period (using the same thermometer data.) They accomplish this through an impressive hockey stick of data tampering.
I was interviewed by Doug Wagner at WMT in Cedar Rapids. Interview starts at minute 41. Doug did an excellent job and asked good questions. http://600.wmtradio.com/media/podcast-whats-happening-WhatsHappening/whats-happening-9314-10am-hour-25245276/
Originally posted on NOT A LOT OF PEOPLE KNOW THAT:
By Paul Homewood ? http://www.northeastclimateimpacts.org/pdf/confronting-climate-change-in-the-u-s-northeast.pdf ? ? Katharine Hayhoe’s Northeast Climate Impacts Assessment, published in 2007 by the Union of Concerned Scientists. ? http://www.northeastclimateimpacts.org/pdf/confronting-climate-change-in-the-u-s-northeast.pdf ? Katharine Hayhoe, September 2013: ?…
This graph is important. I combined two stations in Bathurst to produce a complete record since the 1850s. The first station ASN00063004 (blue) stopped operating in 1983. The second station ASN00063005 (red) started operating in 1966. It is at a cooler location, … Continue reading
[Updated] – it looks like the GHCN Nobby’s data is BS, and means that Sydney is experiencing UHI The tide gauge at Nobbys Beach shows identical warming to Sydney, since it opened in 1957 The tide gauge at Nobbys shows sea … Continue reading
4 September 2014 99.999% certainty humans are driving global warming: new study Scientists are super-duper extra certain that humans are driving global warming, except for the fact that the globe isn’t warming. 2 September 2014 ‘Global warming has been on pause … Continue reading