Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved! Sir Charles on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… Sir Charles on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… Ed Darrell on Phil Jones Removing The 1940… gator69 on Christmas Eve 1955 Was Much… transrp on Christmas Eve 1955 Was Much…
Daily Archives: September 6, 2014
Just got back from a cycling in the Fort Collins foothills, wearing a down jacket and gloves on September 6. Normally the Chamisa is bright gold this time of year, but all the rain this summer is keeping the colors … Continue reading
18 Feb 1952 – Melting Icecaps Mystery
The Richmond Post Office thermometer is close to several roads, but better than most. It shows that afternoon temperatures peaked in the early part of the 20th century, and have generally been declining ever since. ASN00030045 -20.7289 143.1425 211.1 … Continue reading
According to figures from the University of Washington and the University of Illinois, Arctic ice thickness is averaging a little over two metres, down from a little over three metres in 1979. In 1940, it was reported that Arctic sea … Continue reading
I am in Fort Collins this week and had dinner with one of my heroes last night, Bill Gray. “The greatest scientists in history are great, precisely because they broke with the consensus.” —Michael Crichton Yesterday it rained all day … Continue reading
Phil Plait is up to his usual mendacity in the Arctic Global warming denial: Claims of Arctic ice recovering are exaggerated. According to the University of Washington, Arctic sea ice volume is up 27% from last year, and 64% since 2012. … Continue reading
Climate experts really thought they were on to something for a few weeks in 2012. In a few years they will be mumbling incoherently to themselves in the retirement home, something about deniers just don’t understand long-term trends.