Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Daily Archives: September 7, 2014
On January 6, with the Arctic at -30C and full of ice, Bryan Walsh of Time Magazine blamed the cold weather in the US on melting Arctic ice. Then he went on to blame the polar vortex on global warming, … Continue reading
Maximum temperatures are on a long-term decline in Australia ‘ But the absolute temperatures are increasing. This is because they have been progressively adding hotter stations to the thermometer record. By contrast, anomalies vs. absolute temperatures look almost identical in … Continue reading
The usual team of climate liars claims that Greenland is melting down and its glaciers are shrinking. We know that the surface is gaining huge amounts of ice But what about the glaciers? In 2010 they got hysterical about an … Continue reading
In June of 1957, Louisiana was hit by a major hurricane which killed more than 500 people. It was the only major hurricane to ever hit the US before July.