Fri June 27, 2008
The North Pole may be briefly ice-free by September as global warming melts away Arctic sea ice, according to scientists from the National Snow and Ice Data Center in Boulder, Colorado.
North Pole could be ice-free this summer, scientists say – CNN.com
Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,965 other subscribers
ice free ,man ,looking at that chart it is on fire 🙂
Burning, rotten ice… AGW was right after all! 🙂
Since the north pole will be ice free by september, can I have all the ice the isn’t there and sell it on ebay? I hear there may be a market in California for melted ice. Lots of dry lakes can use it there.
And in other news the Colorado Buffaloes look to have an good chance of winning the NCAA football championship this year.
Just another form of cognitive dissonance coming out of Boulder…………….again.
The problem is these guys do not rely on actual proven ability to continue to be paid. In fact it seems the more incompetent you are the better off you are – says a lot for academia !
Academia has been that way for years…it’s called tenure.
It is known as knowing which A$$ to kiss to GET tenure and then to get promoted.
Except for the Arctic Ocean, the Arctic indeed is ice free! Just a small techincality.
“…may be briefly ice free by September…”
Looks pretty much like maybe not!