Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved!
Daily Archives: September 10, 2014
A friend of mine survived over 100 bombing missions in Vietnam. He was nearly killed in 1986 flying a Cessna over the mountains near Black Canyon City, Az. His plane got caught in a blue sky downdraft, and he hit the … Continue reading
In June 1981 I was working as a wilderness ranger in the Sandia Mountains just outside Albuquerque. Two hang glider pilots were preparing to take off – as a thunderstorm built up. We warned them not to go, but they … Continue reading
Heat in the lower troposphere causes evaporation from vegetation and bodies of water, producing cooling. Then the humid air rises and condenses in the upper troposphere, which generates heat that radiates out into space. Cold precipitation then falls downwards, dragging cold air down … Continue reading
NOAA is desperately trying to make 2014 the hottest year ever, but more accurate satellite data shows that it isn’t going to come close, and continues an 18 year cooling trend. ftp://ftp.ssmi.com/msu/….. anomalies_land_and_ocean_v03_3.txt
The amount of winter (Dec-Feb) snow cover in the Northern Hemisphere has increased dramatically since 1990 to record levels. This is because Arctic air is pushing further south in the winter. Rutgers University Climate Lab :: Global Snow Lab Crack government … Continue reading
The amount of five year old sea ice in the Arctic has increased dramatically over the past three years. Note that the last date is estimated, assuming that all four year old ice on September 1 becomes five year old … Continue reading
Illinois had no 100 degree temperature readings this year, though they used to be quite common when CO2 was below 350 PPM.