Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Daily Archives: September 11, 2014
Before Valerie Hussein Jarrett was elected President, Sarah Palin warned that Ukraine would be invaded by Russia, and GWB warned exactly of what happened in Iraq. Progressives laughed hysterically and told us how smart they are. They also think that 0.0004 … Continue reading
Bill McKibben is having his People’s Climate March in just over a week. You can train for this event with your People’s Cube The People’s Cube Store – The People’s Cube “I remember how excited I was just a few … Continue reading
In 1976, foolish skeptics didn’t trust official forecasts of catastrophic global cooling – doubting the ability of climate models to predict the weather years ahead. Forty years later, these same evil skeptics are blocking global warming acceptance for the same reason. … Continue reading
News travels slowly through deep space.
This is what Cicadas sound like, as an airplane makes its approach to BWI, with one of my dogs panting in the background.