Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Daily Archives: September 12, 2014
We won! SJR-19 fell short of the 60 votes it needed to advance a key Senate vote yesterday, and was defeated 54 yays to 42 nays. This happened because of your activism, your phone calls, and the tens of thousands … Continue reading
Ninety degree days used to be common in Minnesota, but they rarely happen any more. Right after Hansen’s Congressional global warming testimony in 1988, the heat disappeared. Despite the heat disappearing, Hansen’s junk science lives on indefinitely.
‘The Met Office are saying that despite the recent concerns about the science, they are very sure about the underlying science. ‘They tell us there is a 50-50 chance we will get a 2C rise. If we pull our finger out we … Continue reading
Summer is getting shorter at both ends in Fort Collins. The last spring snow is occurring later, and the first autumn snow is occurring earlier. So I used my best climate science linear extrapolation, and determined that on July 17, 2800 … Continue reading
The frequency of 90 degree days in Indiana has plummeted over the past 12 years, with this summer being the fourth coolest on record.
The snow-free season in Fort Collins was less than four months this year, with the last spring snow day being May 12, and the first autumn snow day being September 11. The second shortest summer occurred five years ago, and … Continue reading