SJR-19 fell short of the 60 votes it needed to advance a key Senate vote yesterday, and was defeated 54 yays to 42 nays.
This happened because of your activism, your phone calls, and the tens of thousands of petitions you signed against Harry Reid and this anti-gun and anti-free speech Constitutional amendment.
We not only won, we blew this attempt to silence us out of the water.
This is great news, because earlier in the week 79 Senators voted for it the first time, including several Republicans who “voted for it, before they voted against it”.
After being bombarded with your Emergency Fax Petitions, every single Republican backed off.
Capitol Hill sources say that for the moment, this is likely to be the last vote on this proposal.
If that changes, we’ll let you know right away.
Allow me to extend my personal thanks to you.
This victory would not have been the case if it weren’t for your activism.
Remember, they wanted to silence gun owners, so that we can’t organize to hold them accountable for their anti-gun voting records.
Unfortunately, 49 Democrats including Kay Hagan (D-NC), Mary Landrieu (D-LA), Mark Begich (D-AK), Mark Udall (D-CO), and Mark Pryor (D-AR) voted to shut you up.
These gun-grabbers also voted for all or parts of Barack Obama’s anti-gun agenda last year.
Now it’s our turn to hold them accountable for voting against your gun rights and voting to REPEAL parts of the Bill of Rights.
If you’d like to help NAGR hold anti-gunners accountable for voting against the Constitution, please consider making a donation of $100, $50, or even just $25 today.
The midterms are just around the corner, and we’re going to need all the help we can get to inform as many liberty-loving patriots of where their elected officials stand as possible.
It’s crucial that they hear your voice louder and clearer than our anti-gun enemies.
Together, you and I can send a loud message to Congress to stop voting to restrict our freedoms!
Please, consider making a generous contribution today.
And thank you again for making this victory possible.
P.S. We won!
Harry Reid’s attempt to muzzle gun owners was defeated because of your activism, your phone calls, and the tens of thousands of petitions you signed.
Now it’s our turn to hold the anti-gun politicians accountable for voting against our Constitutional rights.
Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved!