Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Daily Archives: September 13, 2014
People’s Climate March, NYC Sept. 21 The climate change struggle, and related environmental struggles, have become more important over the last few years, and will become even more so as climate change exacerbates storms, forest fires, water stresses, fishery collapses, … Continue reading
President Obama promised to use green energy as an excuse to make electricity prices skyrocket, and he has been true to his word. PUEBLO, Colo. -Black Hills executives heard another earful from its customers during a hearing on its proposed … Continue reading
After Trayvon Martin’s death, President Obama indicated to us (in no uncertain terms) that he evaluates crime based on the color of people’s skin. But for some reason he forgot to make a speech about this. New York radio host Todd Pettengill … Continue reading
Ignoring all the junk science behind the temperature reconstructions, let’s have a look at the hockey stick grafted blade. Note how it starts at 1880, right after Australia’s hottest years on record. Here is the current pre-1966 portion of the graph – … Continue reading
Burketown is a very small town which would be considered rural by all standard definitions. ASN00029004 -17.7425 139.5475 5.5 BURKETOWN POST OFFICE Maximum temperatures there show no net warming since the 1890’s. But minimum temperatures recorded at Burketown have warmed … Continue reading
Average temperatures in Australia peaked in 1878, with 1889 also being a very hot year. Maximum temperatures in Australia peaked in the 1870’s, with 1878 being the hottest. Temperatures declined sharply until the 1930’s and have warmed a little since then. … Continue reading