Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved! Sir Charles on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… Sir Charles on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… Ed Darrell on Phil Jones Removing The 1940…
Daily Archives: September 14, 2014
Prior to 1938, Wisconsin never had a summer which didn’t reach 95 degrees. They happen all the time now. In 1936, Stanley, Wisconsin reached 113 degrees.
Adjusted : Data.GISS: GISS Surface Temperature Analysis Measured : Data.GISS: GISS Surface Temperature Analysis
Prior to 1950, the Midwest never had a summer which didn’t reach 100 degrees. Summers which don’t reach 100 degrees happen all the time now, with the last two summers among the coolest on record.
According the University of Colorado, sea level is rising much faster than 85% of tide gauges show, and forming a massive mound near the Philippines. Apparently they believe that water likes to pile up in mounds, and to help visualize … Continue reading
Warning – do not click below.
Andrew Dessler of A&M said Texas would be hot and dry for the rest of the century. Looks like he missed it by ……. that much. h/t to Andy DC
The maximum temperature in Illinois on July 14 this year was 82 degrees, up from 80 degrees last year and 29 degrees cooler than 1936 and 1954. July 14 temperatures in Illinois are declining at 3.1 degrees per century. The … Continue reading
Five day forecasts are difficult, but 36,525 day forecasts are a walk in the park for climate modelers armed with supercomputers.