Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved! Sir Charles on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… Sir Charles on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… Ed Darrell on Phil Jones Removing The 1940… gator69 on Christmas Eve 1955 Was Much…
Daily Archives: September 17, 2014
I’m moving out of my house in Fort Collins, and found this in the garage. My first marksmanship award from Big Springs Ranch, Florissant, Colorado 1968. Just up the road from ManBearPig Cave. Back in the days when boys were … Continue reading
My Begonia survived Gavin’s hottest August ever. I’m going to buy it a T-Shirt
In an effort to save their funding and reputations, climate scientists are currently trying to blame jet stream dips on global warming. But in 1975 scientists knew that they were caused by global cooling. Science News, Vol. 107 March 1, … Continue reading
Graphs like this would be trivial to debunk if my analysis was incorrect. Go for it. The number of temperature readings has increased over time, so that is not going to fly as an explanation for the decline.
We hear idiotic remarks all the time from experts like : We are having 100 year rainfalls every year now It is difficult to grasp the level of stupidity behind that remark. The odds of winning the lottery are 100 … Continue reading
Most of the US is cooling dramatically, and has been for 80 years. That is why NCDC and NASA make their massive downwards adjustments of the past – to hide the decline in US temperatures.
Prior to 1950, 100 degree temperatures in the midwest were very common. They almost never happen any more.
Over the past 25 years, there has been no net change in Northern Hemisphere snow cover. The amount of snow in autumn and winter has increased, while spring and summer snow cover has decreased. Note that there has been a … Continue reading
Scientists explain global warming in simple terms, which even us simple minded skeptics can understand. Milder winter temperatures will decrease heavy snowstorms IPCC Third Assessment Report Warmer winters and fewer cold spells, because of climate change, will decrease cold-related mortality … Continue reading