Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved! Sir Charles on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… Sir Charles on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… Ed Darrell on Phil Jones Removing The 1940… gator69 on Christmas Eve 1955 Was Much… transrp on Christmas Eve 1955 Was Much…
Daily Archives: September 18, 2014
For the ocean, the August global sea surface temperature was 0.65°C (1.17°F) above the 20th century average of 16.4°C (61.4°F). This record high departure from average not only beats the previous August record set in 2005 by 0.08°C (0.14°F), but … Continue reading
Gavin says we are experiencing record heat due to very warm polar temperatures, which explains why global sea ice area is the highest since 1997, above normal and higher than 30 years ago. arctic.atmos.uiuc.edu/cryosphere/timeseries.global.anom.1979-2008
When Hansen predicted 5 degrees warming in the US by 2020, what he meant was that 75% of the US would be below normal temperature by 2014.
Prior to 1950, freezing temperatures in Michigan during the first half of September were rare. Now they happen all the time.
RSS uses a 1979-1998 baseline, and shows most of Africa below normal temperature in August. Gavin has no data for most of Africa So he simply makes up data, and shows almost all of Africa above the 1979-1998 average Gavin is telling people … Continue reading
Arctic sea ice area has increased by 2,000 Manhattans over the past five days, and is up 58% over two years ago. arctic.atmos.uiuc.edu/cryosphere/timeseries.anom.1979-2008 Global sea ice area is averaging 3,000 Manhattans above normal since the start of 2013, and has … Continue reading
A Chilling Possibility – NASA Science