Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Daily Archives: September 22, 2014
The area of sea ice on Earth right now is about the same as the US and Europe combined. Advertisements
The wind behind the cold front blew my Begonia over this morning.
I wanted to thank the spider which killed nearly a dozen flies in my apartment while I was away last week. It is difficult getting good help these days.
Yesterday’s march of politicians, actors, communists, and other fellow travelers was conspicuously absent of the 97% consensus of imaginary scientists which form the basis of their folklore.
A few years ago climate experts explained the discrepancy between theory and satellite temperatures as being due to missing heat at the bottom of the sea. Climate science has advanced since then, and now they say that the missing heat … Continue reading
NCDC tells us that improvements in temperature reading technology since 1998 require an additional 0.5F adjustments
New York City – Environmental activist Robert F. Kennedy Jr. lamented that there were no current laws on the books to punish global warming skeptics. . “I wish there were a law you could punish them with. I don’t think … Continue reading