Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved!
Daily Archives: September 23, 2014
Climate activists hate the US, they hate freedom, they hate free enterprise, they hate people in general, and mainly they despise themselves. There appears to be no limit to how big a lie they will manufacture to push their agenda. It … Continue reading
As an outdoor/physical fitness/cycling nut, Columbia, Md. is just about perfect for me. So what am I doing here? I write software which helps the NSA and US military defend the country from external enemies. In my spare time I write blog … Continue reading
We have limited resources on this planet. It makes sense to preserve them for future generations, and I have devoted much of my life towards that goal. Our children deserve clean air, clean water, healthy food, economic opportunity, freedom, open space, … Continue reading
Californians are fleeing the hell hole they created, and pouring into Colorado by the hundreds of thousands. Housing costs in Fort Collins have increased by 40% just in the last year – due mainly to refugees from the People’s Republic … Continue reading
I moved into my apartment in Maryland on May 19. We didn’t have any hot days this summer, and it never even occurred to me that I would want to turn the air conditioning on. I did use a floor … Continue reading
In 1913, the father of global warming said that Earth would warm 8-9C and that the climate of Alaska would be like Maine The Pueblo Leader – Jan 28, 1913 One of the greatest scientists in the world is Arrhenius of Sweden. … Continue reading
Over the past two years, Arctic sea ice extent has increased by the area of Alaska, California and France combined. http://www.ijis.iarc.uaf.edu/seaice/extent/plot_v2.csv Al Gore predicted the Arctic would be ice free in 2014, and missed by seven times the area of Alaska. … Continue reading
“If you do not like it hot and do not want to be hit by a hurricane, the options of where to go are very limited,” said Camilo Mora, a geography professor at the University of Hawaii and lead author … Continue reading
Intellicast – Weekly Precipitation in United States
As of 1986, temperatures were among the coldest of the past 7,000 years. Thirteen years later, the hockey stick magically appeared. Crispin Tickell: Introduction.