Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Daily Archives: September 24, 2014
One of the things which makes alarmists stupid is that several climate monitoring satellites were launched in 1979 – the coldest year on record in the US and the much of the Arctic. Then these geniuses draw straight lines beginning in 1979, … Continue reading
Last night WTOP said “upper 50’s downtown, and upper 40’s in outlying areas.” We know that is impossible, because NCDC says that UHI is only 0.1ºF. NCDC couldn’t possibly be off by a factor of 100. The thermometers must be wrong.
Gavin and his crack team of scientists tell us that the decade prior to 1922 was the coldest on record. Fig.A2.gif (658×474) The people who lived at the time reported something completely different. Unheard of heat and disappearing Arctic glaciers. docs.lib.noaa.gov/rescue/mwr/050/mwr-050-11-0589a.pdf 1921 … Continue reading
In 1951, scientists blamed shrinking glaciers, disappearing lakes, and frightened birds – on increased solar output. The Great Salt Lake lost half of its volume between 1850 and 1950. 15 Oct 1951 – WORLD IS WARMER Glaciers Melting
Green shows ice gain since 2012. Red shows ice loss.
COI | Centre for Ocean and Ice | Danmarks Meteorologiske Institut