Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,961 other subscribers
Daily Archives: September 25, 2014
Understanding How To Be A Climatologist
Climatologists examine the temperature trend over the past few weeks or years, and simply extrapolate it out 100 years. In 1958 experts predicted an ice-free Arctic within a generation. Eleven years later experts predicted a new ice age.
Posted in Uncategorized 15 Comments
Understanding The Difference Between Scientists And Climatologists
During the 1970’s climatologists were predicting a new ice age. Meteorologists said that climatologists had no idea what they were talking about. Climatologists live off grant money, so their job is to make up scary stories to keep the money flowing.
Posted in Uncategorized 20 Comments
Understanding How To Commit Fraud As A Government Climate Scientist
Government climate scientists typically start their graphs in 1979 – the year of peak Arctic sea ice, which was up two million km² from 1974. 1979 was the coldest year on record in the eastern Arctic. By cherry picking 1979, … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 19 Comments
Understanding NASA Press Releases
NASA announced a day or two ago that Arctic sea ice was “the sixth lowest on record” What they meant by this is that Arctic sea ice is second highest of the past decade, and the minimum was up 60% … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 37 Comments