Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Daily Archives: September 26, 2014
FBI investigating claims Oklahoma beheading suspect tried to convert others to Islam Lewis claims Nolen met 43-year-old Traci Johnson and began attacking her with the same knife. Officials say at that point, Mark Vaughan … shot him as he was actively … Continue reading
The study presents evidence, based on 40 years of observations, that six big glaciers in the Amundsen Sea “have passed the point of no return,” Rignot said on a Monday conference call with reporters. The glaciers contain enough ice to … Continue reading
Police: FBI looking into Moore beheading after suspect tried to convert others to Islam | KFOR.com
Geologists have to understand the relationship between CO2 and ocean temperature, because it controls limestone formation. That is why very few geologists believe that climatologists are real scientists.
I’m about to save the government $29 billion/year in climate research. Earth’s climate is driven by changes in Earth’s orbit. Because of eccentricity and axial wobble, the length of different seasons varies over time. That is why we have ice … Continue reading
Climate experts at NASA and NCDC tell us that global temperatures are currently at record levels, despite the fact they are below the 18 year average. No doubt just a coincidence that they made up this lie a few days … Continue reading
Antarctic sea ice reached a record extent this year, surpassing 20 million km². Sea ice forms at the lowest latitudes and altitudes around the continent (i.e. the warmest locations) and requires persistent temperatures below -2C to form. Meanwhile, the imbeciles known as … Continue reading