Through September 26, the percentage of 90 degree temperature readings in the US has been the fourth lowest on record. The frequency of 90 degree days has been plummeting since the 1930’s, and occurred only half as often this year as they did in 1936
Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,961 other subscribers
Hello SG OT but as you gather Google has decided it does not like AGW skeptics
Well I’ve found a Serach Engine that is as good
It does not appear to have a position on anything.
Google is probably quite worried….
Duckduckgo is very good but it is just a meta engine that culls its results from Google, Bing and all the rest, but then – strips the tracking data from the results that you see. That is its biggest benefit – no tracking!
There is more irrigation now than there was in the 1940’s, and about 4 mm of water evaporation requires as much energy as heating the entire atmospheric column 1 degree C.
That has nothing to do with it.
There is more air conditioning too! And more iPhones! And more bad ‘science’ than ever. Heck, I’m older now than at any other time in my life!
Bob is a real inspiration.
… and your point is what… that Trenberth’s “missing heat” is now hiding in sprinklers? What excuse number is that, 53 or 54, I’ve lost count?