Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved!
Daily Archives: September 28, 2014
Arctic ice cap in ‘death spiral’ THE Arctic ice cap has melted so much that open water is now just 350 miles from the North Pole, the shortest distance recorded, scientists say. Arctic ice cap in ‘death spiral’ | The … Continue reading
Check out this spectacular piece of work in the Sunday Times THE Arctic ice cap has melted so much that open water is now just 350 miles from the North Pole, the shortest distance recorded, scientists say. Arctic ice cap in … Continue reading
Climate change finds a place in faith I attended NAU for a year and lived in Sedona for several years. In 1980 the ski area had twenty feet of snow on the ground. Other years they have almost none. The climate … Continue reading
Climate March organizers made up some ridiculous numbers claiming that they had 400,000 people in New York. People on the ground estimated that the actual number was about one third of that. By contrast, between Twitter and WordPress I had … Continue reading
North American winter snow coverage is an excellent proxy for how far south Arctic air is penetrating into the United States. During years when the cold air pushes further south, the snow line pushes further south, causing a larger area of snow … Continue reading
The EPA says that CO2 is toxic. The rise in CO2 of 1:10,000 since the year 1900 is equivalent to packing an extra eleven people into Michigan Stadium. I added those extra eleven people in green below. By contrast, human lungs … Continue reading