Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Daily Archives: September 29, 2014
Meanwhile, researchers from NASA and UC Irvine studying the ASE ice sheet report a “continuous and rapid retreat” of glaciers there and think that there is “no [major] obstacle that would prevent the glaciers from further retreat.” They worry that … Continue reading
Climate experts claim that there is missing heat, hiding in 3ºC water at the bottom of the sea. If that frigid water every turned over and came to the surface, temperatures at the surface would become extremely cold.
CO2 has risen 10%, but temperatures have remained flat. rss_monthly_msu_amsu_channel_tlt_anomalies_land_and_ocean_v03_3.txt
Scientists funded by taxpayer confiscated money say that the Arctic is in a “death spiral.” The coverage of sea ice in the Arctic has scarcely changed since the 1979 peak, and is about the same as it was in the … Continue reading
Woke up a 3am, and wrote for a few hours Took the dogs for a walk at 8 Wrote for a couple more hours Rode for an hour to have lunch at the church Rode for an hour to a … Continue reading
I worked as a wilderness ranger at this 12,000 foot elevation lake in New Mexico during the summer of 1983. That year the snow was 20 feet deep and never completely melted all summer. The lake was still half-frozen in … Continue reading