Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,961 other subscribers
Monthly Archives: October 2014
Last week, President Obama hugged a cured Ebola nurse. This week he traveled to New Jersey to have another nurse released from quarantine, who immediately violated the terms of her at home quarantine agreement and went out for a bike … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 40 Comments
Union Of Concerned Scientists Says CO2 Makes Northeast Winters Warmer And Less Snowy
Apparently they didn’t get the White House memo saying that global warming makes the Northeast colder and more snowy. Only a flat earther would doubt this settled science. http://www.ucsusa.org/sites/default/files/legacy/assets/documents/global_warming/The-Changing-Northeast-Climate.pdf
Posted in Uncategorized 46 Comments
In 1931, Meteorologists Were Certain About The Relationship Between Solar Activity And Weather
TimesMachine: July 2, 1931 – NYTimes.com
Posted in Uncategorized 15 Comments
Maryland – The Progressive Insane Asylum
Maryland high school teaches children that ISIS treats people “with tolerance, kindness and respect” as they rape, torture, enslave and behead them. Wood’s wife, Melissa, wondered how teaching about one religion is considered a history lesson while teaching about Christianity would … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 41 Comments
If They Were Actual Scientists …..
Remarkable cooling events are happening on the planet, which the team is not only ignoring, but are attempting to hide. There is a huge excess of snow in the Northern Hemisphere, shown in green below Sea surface temperatures have plummeted … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 44 Comments
A New Moron Of The Day!
First this guy attacks me for not using my real name, a couple minutes later he attacks me for using my real name. Renew Comm’ty Power @RenewCP You really can’t make up stupid like this.
Posted in Uncategorized 39 Comments
Joe McCarthy Back In The Senate
BY SHELDON WHITEHOUSE The Providence Journal’s Commentary pages have long been a forum for informed opinions, so I remain disappointed to see it publish polluter propaganda such as the Oct. 21 Commentary piece by Tom Harris and Bob Carter (“Whitehouse … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 26 Comments
Serreze Arctic Scam Set To End Soon
Alarmists are in huge trouble in the Arctic. Cold water in the North Atlantic is causing a large increase in ice in the Barents and Greenland Seas, and cold water in the Bering Sea will later cause a large increase in the … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 58 Comments
He Is So Open Minded That He Refuses To Consider Other Points Of View
Steve Goddard on Twitter.”
Posted in Uncategorized 41 Comments
Global Warming And Marathons
Two years ago, climate geniuses told us that marathons are doomed by global warming. Will Climate Change Slow Marathon Times? – Yahoo News This weekend will be one of the coldest New York Marathons, with forecast highs in the 40’s. But … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 21 Comments