Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,969 other subscribers
Daily Archives: October 1, 2014
Satellite Data: No Global Warming For Past 18 Years September 30, 2014 – 4:28 PM CNSNews.com asked Christy why the United Nations’ climate models, which all predicted steeply rising temperatures over the past two decades, were all proven wrong. “You’re going … Continue reading
Sep 30, 2014 Scientists are fairly confident that global warming increased the severity and likelihood of extreme heat events in 2013 in Australia, New Zealand, South Korea, Japan, China and Europe. Blistering heat waves recorded around the globe in 2013 … Continue reading
In response to criticism from Congress, the Secret Service has unveiled the same tough security measures which the White House is promoting for public schools.
In case you forgot for a second that the people behind this scam are complete morons. Climate change study predicts refugees fleeing into Antarctica – Telegraph h/t to Andy Oz
I’d have Messi, Neymar and Suarez out on the pitch at the same time. Messi brings it down the right. When they converge on him, he flips over to Suarez towards the left post. If they are blocking Suarez, he drops … Continue reading
The frequency of tornadoes in the US is approaching a record low in 2014, after setting new record lows in both 2013 and 2012. Inflation Adjusted Tornado Running Totals – Storm Prediction Center WCM Page
Climate experts say that global warming is making heatwaves much worse, which is exactly the opposite of what the data says. The frequency of 90 degree days in the US has plummeted. with three of the five mildest summers occurring … Continue reading
Put another way, many climate experts are complete morons. Commodities: Cereal excess – FT.com
Mann-made CO2, or Yo-Yos?