Climate experts say that global warming is making heatwaves much worse, which is exactly the opposite of what the data says. The frequency of 90 degree days in the US has plummeted. with three of the five mildest summers occurring since 2004.
Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,961 other subscribers
I call the peer reviewed papers “maybe papers”, because they all say “may” and “might” throughout. As in, “The record sea ice around Antarctica may be due to ozone rebound, and might be completely melted by 2015. Maybe this is the end of the pause”
Has anybody ever heard of a branch of science with nothing but maybe papers?
Hell, there is less doubt and ‘weasel words’ used on the psychic hotlines and the daily horoscopes, than in most ‘pee’r reviewed climate papers.
You want more honesty than the Climateers… look no further than the Infomercial industry. I will believe the science behind the Magnetically Impotence Curing UV Blocking HD Reading Glasses with optional Handsfree iWidget holder than anything who’s description has the words climate, peer review, university and/or government in it.
I’ve been recording the temperature records posted at farmzone.com for Haldimand-Norfolk West, which was and is now again Norfolk County, Ontario. All but five of the daily highs for September were in the 30C to 35C range with the other five being between 27C to 29C. Thirteen of those records are from the 1930s. The records range from 1873 to 1955. The cold records between 1866 and 1974 range from -3C and 3C. It’s been as hot as Cuba and as cold as the Arctic. It’s been both hotter and colder in the past.
Now that (your title) is an appropriate use of the 97% meme!
That’s the new ‘healthy’ choice climate science. 97% data free…no calories, no transfats, no sodium…
… and no sense… or it does have it but you must add an “n.”