Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,961 other subscribers
Daily Archives: October 4, 2014
Heavy Rainfall Events Show No Correlation With CO2
One of the favorite claims of the scamsters is that heavy rainfall events are increasing due to trace amounts of CO2. ‘ Heavy rainfall events show no correlation with CO2.
Posted in Uncategorized 26 Comments
Manhattan Sea Level Rise Shows No Correlation With CO2
As CO2 has risen, the rate of sea level rise at Manhattan has not. This is because the apparent sea level rise is due to subsidence. Scientists who make claims linking the rate of sea level rise to atmospheric CO2 … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 14 Comments
Global Warming Brings Chicago Their Third Earliest Snowfall On Record
Public Information – NOAA’s National Weather Service h/t to Andy DC
Posted in Uncategorized 37 Comments
October Climate Change Report
According to experts, 400 PPM CO2 controls the weather. Hurricanes, tornadoes, and hot days are near record lows. Arctic sea ice is at a decadal high. The US is wetter than normal. Apparently global warming makes the climate cooler and less … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 6 Comments
Little Change In Arctic Ice Over The Past 24 Years
Ice was nearly as far away from Alaska 24 years ago as it is now. How did the Walruses survive?
Posted in Uncategorized 29 Comments
Ice Closer To Alaska Than 16 Years Ago
Scientists announced this week that rapidly melting Arctic sea ice has beached tens of thousands of Walruses in Alaska. Apparently no one told them that the ice is closer to Alaska this year than it was in 1998.
Posted in Uncategorized 6 Comments
NCDC Corrects For UHI – By Massively Cooling The Past
Another smoking gun that USHCN adjustments are garbage, and inverted from reality. The weather station at Fort Collins, CO is a classic study in UHI, yet NCDC adjusts Fort Collins temperatures by massively cooling the past – the exact opposite … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 24 Comments
The NRA Causes Ebola
MSNBC Points Finger at NRA For ‘Making the Ebola Crisis Worse’
Posted in Uncategorized 21 Comments
Global Warming Offers Cruise Line The Opportunity To Rip People Off For $20,000
Posted: Friday, October 3, 2014 7:47 pm Bob Retzlaff, email@example.com Global warming and the resultant melting of parts of the Arctic icecap have opened a new world of travel — a 900-mile, 32-day luxury cruise with fares starting at $20,000. … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 33 Comments
Scientists With An Actual Brain Are An Endangered Species
One year ago, crack scientists announced that Penguins were endangered by sea ice loss 29 Jun 2014 Emperor penguins should be classed as an endangered species because the majority of colonies will have lost half their populations by the end … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 23 Comments