Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,970 other followers
Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved!
Daily Archives: October 5, 2014
Satellite data shows that the Earth hasn’t warmed much since they were launched in the late 1970s. But it is even “less worse” than that. Besides the fact that the start date of 1979 was one of the coldest years on … Continue reading
Philippine activists on Thursday launched a 40-day “climate walk” to raise awareness about the impacts of global warming. The marchers will trek 1,000 kilometers in 40 days from Manila to the city of Tacloban, which was devastated by Super Typhoon … Continue reading
Museums should probably stick to reporting about the past climate change, and stay out of the prophesy business. No doubt this was caused by Fred Flintstone’s SUV. Five years ago, the Smithsonian still had their 1970’s global cooling exhibit on display
Bookmark this. There is only one piece of US climate data which correlates with CO2 – the amount of data tampering NCDC is applying to US temperature. All of the other relevant metrics show either no correlation, or negative correlation … Continue reading
The frequency of US hurricane strikes peaked in the 1880’s below 300 PPM CO2, and has been declining ever since. HURDAT Re-analysis Chronological List of All Hurricanes
I must confess that I am tempted to ask for reincarnation as a particularly deadly virus. – Prince Philip
Dr. Thomas Frieden, director of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, said the federal government is looking at different safety-related suggestions from Capitol Hill and beyond, but he suggested the key is to control the deadly virus where it … Continue reading
The Obama Doctrine : Act alone. Then blame everyone else for the results of your actions.